Welcome to Wadena, Minnesota!
Check out everything going on in Wadena, from our art deco downtown with great shopping and many historic storefronts, to our many acres of public parks and campground. From our Art Deco Memorial Auditorium to our community wide celebrations, you will always find something happening in the Wadena Community.
Whether you're here to visit or to stay, we are glad you are here. Please enjoy our town and let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you.
A few things about us:
- We are a growing community with a population of over 4,088.
- Our City limits covers 5.25 square miles.
- We are located at the intersection of three major highways: 71, 10 and 29.
- We are home to over 200 businesses such as Homecrest Industries, Mason Brothers, Wensman Seed, and Russ Davis Wholesale.
- We have a championship public golf course - Whitetail Run.
- Enjoy our fitness facility, the Maslowski Research and Wellness Center.
- Come enjoy our City parks and our network of trails and neighborhood parks.
- We offer electric, water, and sewer utilities to our residents.
- Our Street Department works hard to keep our streets in top condition.
- Our Police Department is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We have 20 paid-on call Fire Fighters, and have two Fire Stations.